Are you prepared for one of the most rewarding challenges of your life?
Grandparenting ain’t what it used to be—now that’s an understatement. Today’s grandparents often work full-time, care for their own aging parents, love to travel and hobby, and don’t have enough time for all the events in their palm pilot. So how does one become a loving, doting, giving grandparent?
• I grew up in a whole different world and raised my kids in a different time—how can I relate to my grandkids?
• How can I have fun with my grandchildren and yet teach them time-honored values?
• Is it possible to help my kids be parents without interfering?
• How can I teach these little ones about Jesus?
• What can I do to prepare—physically, emotionally, and spiritually—for child-sitting?
You’re not “off your rocker” to think you can do this. Gracie Malone—mother, grandmother, author, speaker, and now encourager to you—shares light-hearted lessons to make your grandparenting experience easier, more rewarding, and, well, downright fun!