For mothers with girls ages zero to eighteen, Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter is indeed a must-have book. In it, bestselling author and youth culture expert Vicki Courtney helps moms pinpoint and prepare the discussions that need to be ongoing from cradle to college so their daughters will know the truth about life before they believe the cultureís lies.
To fully address the dynamic issues and influencers at hand, several chapters are written for each of the conversations, which are:
1. You are more than the sum of your parts
2. Sex is great . . . and worth the wait
3. Itís OK to dream about marriage and motherhood
4. Donít be in such a hurry to grow up
5. Girls gone wild are a dime a dozenódare to be different
The book also includes invaluable tips on having each conversation across the various stages of development: five and under, six to eleven, twelve and up.