Many people are buried under years of accumulated possessions and are left to their own devices to dig themselves out. The good news is that Vicki Norris, a professional organizer and regular on HGTVs nationally syndicated Mission: Organization, can provide the tools and tactics to help.
Without the slick tricks that cost consumers lots of money but often bring little order, Vicki bases her organizational strategy on biblical principles, giving readers a framework that puts first things first and helps them...
- establish and maintain priorities
- trade the chaos of disorder for the peace of process
- form good habits with Gods design
- embrace a plan that is personalized and possible
- do what they know first to ease into a life of order
Anyone who has stood in a room surrounded by unidentifiable or unreachable stuff will appreciate this sensible, biblical, and realistic approach to making a personal exodus from clutter to order.