Designed for small groups, Christian education, and one-on-one meetings, this study guide helps readers discuss the inspiring movie about the Passion of Christ.
More than ever, Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection are stirring up tough issues and challenging questions. Here’s a provocative guide designed to help you explore:
• Who Killed Jesus?
• What Crime Did Jesus Commit?
• Did It Really Happen Like That?
• Why Did Jesus Suffer and Die?
• What Did the Resurrection Accomplish?
• How Is This Story Relevant to Me?
Whether you’re somewhat skeptical, already convinced, or somewhere in between, this book will engage you and your friends in dynamic, life-changing discussions.
Investigate the implications of the most important episode in history—and experience how the passion of Jesus can transform your life and your future.